Tuesday, February 21, 2017

First Impressions: Kat Von D Pastel Goth

Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette.

Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette

Hey Cuties, I finally got my hands on a Kat Von D palette! I've been eyeing her line for a while but I finally bit the bullet! So far with this palette I'm pretty impressed and most of all inspired. Also, this speaks to my inner Pastel queen.

Pastel heaven.

The colors speak their name sake these shades are beautiful in all their Pastel glory. All I could think is why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Absolute genius Kat Von D. Not to mention the packaging speaks to me on a personal level Cuties.

Good size mirror.

I love how the mirror in this palette is wide and actually takes up all the available space on the lid of the palette without overcrowding the area with more packaging. It's a double edge sword when a palette has beautiful packaging but it over takes the mirror. When that happens it honestly breaks my heart. This palette handled this problem beautifully.

Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette

Buildable and blendable.

Not only does this look good in the pan but it builds beautifully and blends like a dream. Some of my fear with these colors is that it's too strong right off the bat and I don't know how to defuse such a pigmented color. Thankfully, as long as I don't go crazy packing it on, I'm okay.

Bring the right brushes.

While the shadows are amazing, they do need the right tools. A good blending brush is essential if you want that beautiful gradient then you definitely need a good blending brush! Also, you want a dense brush to really get that pigment.

My pastel heart.

I love pastel colors so much and I really am glad someone thought of putting these together! They came out beautifully, and I can't wait to play with this a bit more. Especially with spring around the corner. This palette always puts a pep in my step with these fun colors!

Check out the review here.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design