Tuesday, December 27, 2016

First Impressions: Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow

Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow.

         Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow

Hey Cuties, girlllll do I have a lot of these gems. They are absolutely an addicting situation here. Amazing color, easy to apply and approachable price point? Can you really blame me Cuties? If you've tried these shadows you know exactly what I mean. If not, go pick out your favorite color ASAP.

Smooth.

Whenever I swatch these shades it makes me just giddy at how smooth the shadows are and how creamy they feel. I have to be very careful not to lose myself in just swirling my finger because it feels so nice.

Melts into the skin.

A mostly good thing about these eyeshadows is how gorgeously they just melt into my lids. The reason I say mostly because it does make it harder for me personally to create gradient and depth with the look all together.

Seal in the magic.

I believe it says this on the packaging, but it's true. If you don't seal these gems tight it won't last nearly as long as it should for all the wrong reasons. My issue tends to be that I try to juggle closing them and opening others without getting anything dirty or dropping anything.

Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow

Amazing value.

In my opinion Cuties I think these shadows are such a good value! The pan sizes are really full and wide. I don't think I'll ever hit pan on this Cuties. I'm not even sure that's an exaggeration. I wish more cream shadows took an example from Colourpop.

Skittles of cream shadow.

With all the colors available that's literally the first thing that comes to my mind. Besides my skittles love, these shadows are colorful and they pop really nicely against their white packaging. I have so many and I think I still got my eyes on some. Hmmm..


Check out the review here.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design