Saturday, December 17, 2016

Best of Tarte.

Hey Cuties, I cannot say how much love and how much I appreciate these products. Every time I feel like I'm in top of them they come out with something else stellar. I love how they try and stay ahead of the game.

Shape Tape Contour Concealer.

This concealer sounds absolutely God sent and it's on my next concealer to pick up list for sure. As a contour newbie a concealer that helps me subtly highlight where I don't want a blinding highlight. It sounds like a dream Cuties.

Tartelette in Bloom Palette.

This eyeshadow palette's colors are perfect for the gal that loves her natural neutrals. They are beautiful, buttery and utterly dependable. The packaging is definitely Instagram worthy I'd say. These shadows beg to be a part of your daily routine.

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush.

Not only do these blushes come in so many flattering shades but the packaging is genius. The color of the compact is the color of the blush, with a beautiful Tarte engraving and I cannot even. Long lasting is something I would say is a plus as well Cuties.

Tarteist Lip Paints.

These are fairly new to Tarte's lineup but none the less great. They have matte and creamy, even gloss I believe but correct me if I'm wrong Cuties. They seem comfortable to wear and the type of lip product you want to gather up in your collection.

Tartelette for life.

Tarte is one of my favorite high end brands. They are cruelty free, beautifully pigmented and oh so approachable. I think beginnings and artists alike would find something to love with Tarte. I can't wait to grow my little collection even more.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design