Thursday, December 8, 2016

Brands you should be loving: Frank Body.

Hey Cuties, do you love to start your mornings with a steaming cup of coffee? Tell that lazy bum in your mug to start doing your skin some good. I got just the skin loving you coffee lovers need. Even if you're more like me and you prefer yourself some tea or hot coco rather than coffee this can still work its magic for you.

Coffee.

Who doesn't love coffee Cuties? Not only does it taste good, it is super effective at being a nice body scrub. For the gal that's anything like me, that doesn't want to risk screwing up a D.I.Y  this is a perfect way to see how it works for you! Who knows how your skin might benefit.

Oh so cheeky.

The advertising, packaging, and social media of this brand absolute tickles me. It is super cheeky and playful and I love it. It is the epitome of feeling like you know an inside joke, and it was one of those you had to be there moments and nobody would understand. You Cuties know exactly what I'm talking about.

All natural.

Not to mention Cuties the whole brand is all natural so you're not missing out on any of the skin loving properties. It won't only feel amazing as you're using it, you'll feel amazing about it being all natural. Kind of like that feeling of being a one with nature fairy princess. Flower crown optional at first, but who wouldn't want a flower crown?

Convenient.

The packaging is also resealable which I think is an unsung hero honestly. How amazing is it that once you use it all you have to do is seal it right back up. No mess, no fuss, no ziplock baggies. Perfect isn't it Cuties? I'd say so.

Scrub all your worries away.

A coffee scrub just has such an amazing allure to me, it's a great way to enjoy coffee if you're like me that you're in a position where you're stuck between liking coffee. Even though you're always literally hating it with every fiber of your being because of the jitters and crash that come along with it.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design