Saturday, November 12, 2016

Scents for the Winter.

Hey Cuties, the winter months are soon to come! Are you ready?! Can't say if I am or not but I have been doing some perfume browsing here and there. Even if you haven't found that special someone I just know there is a special scent that could keep you nice and cozy. Stay fierce and warm this year!

Warm Cotton by Clean.

Just the name of this one has me wanting it in my collection Cuties. Especially here in New York, the winters are bitter and long. The scent of warm cotton reminds me of my favorite blanket straight out of the dryer and oh so comforting. Which makes braving the snowy sidewalks everyday a bit more manageable I say.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black.

This is the cooler twin to my mention of last season Cuties, this one just seems more appropriate for the winter months in my humble opinion. Being described as warmer and more mysterious then it's twin. I find this kind of scent one I would experiment with in the winter since I'm not usually big on warm scents like this.

Dior Hypnotic Poison.

First off I love the name of this fragrance. It makes me feel like I would feel more powerful and confident. Dior is a master with this name, that being said Cuties I feel like this type of scent is a good one as well to play around with anytime of year. To be honest, it doesn't sound too intimidating or dark but it tempts you to indulge. Don't wear this while on Sephora's website or at Sephora just to be sure Cuties.

Tom Ford Oud Wood.

Especially with this price point, this also smells like it would make me feel like a million bucks. It sounds like it smells fancy and exotic which is something that when you're not feeling so fabulous aka when you're bundled up in coat after coat. At least you feel like a fancy lady even on your worst winter days.

Winter is coming fast.

Can't lie to you Cuties, I am not looking forward to the harsh winter ahead. Experimenting with different scents is a good way to raise your spirits. Hopefully winter won't drag on too long, and we will welcome a beautiful new year Cuties. Stay warm and smell amazing Cuties!



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design