Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dream Team Product: Smudge-Proof Non-Matte Lipstick.

Hey Cuties, have you ever thought to yourself what type of one makeup product that you dream and wish upon a star would come true? Same here. While we don't all own makeup companies that could make this kind of stuff happen I feel like this is important. It's important to dream and wish for products you would love to have in your collection. Imagination has done little to no harm to this business.

Form doesn't matter.

I really don't mind if this product would be in a classic bullet like tube or in a liquid lipstick form. I find myself actually very comfortable with both styles. Even if they made it both ways I couldn't see that as being a problem. A girl that loves lipstick doesn't care about the shape nor size.

Long lasting.

I would love for these lippies to get me through the day comfortably. I could deal with maybe one or two touch ups but preferably just one and done. Long-lasting color is a huge deal to me, if the color is gorgeous and it fades really fast it is super depressing. We've all been there Cuties.

Pigmented rich color.

Which bring me to my next point, color. You Cuties know that color breathes life into my soul like many of you. I would want something rich and beautiful, even if the selection isn't mind blowing. A good variety and amazing pigmentation is how you steal my heart dear lipstick.

Won't budge.

Finally Cuties, this is the kicker. I want it to be smudge proof, you heard me right. Maybe I want a creamy rich color that I could eat drink and laugh with all day long. Not a smudge in sight. It doesn't have to be a cream finish. I'm not too picky on formula, as long as it's not matte.

A girl could dream, right? Maybe one day.

This sounds too good to be true huh Cuties? I don't make makeup products on the regular but I'm assuming since it hasn't been done that it's quite difficult to do. That's one product I would love to see on the market. We all love our lipstick and we all hate when they smudge. Am I right or am I right? A girl could dream.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design