Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: Lips

Hey Cuties, I can't do a holiday shopping guide without including lip products now could I Cuties? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Now, everything I'm about to list I think would make any lipstick lover cry with joy. Including me.

Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick Set $25

This is an absolutely perfect idea for the lipstick junkie on your list. It makes a perfect stocking stuffer or a good trial set if you've never tried the liquified lipsticks from Too Faced. I can't vouch for the lipsticks myself as of this moment but for $25 it is sure to put a smile on someone's face!

Tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint and Crayon Set $46

I personally got my eye on this set, what I love about it is that it perfect matches. I'm not one that has a million and one lip pencils so it's nice to have the exact matching lip pencil included with the lip paints. If you're the type of Cutie with a whole bunch of lip pencils it still works well for you. You could not only match the lip paint perfectly, but you have the creative option to mix and match whichever way happens to work best for you.

YSL Lips &Lashes Set $60

This set brings an air of luxury as YSL always does. It's also a good way to indulge in YSL with as little buyer's remorse as possible. Not only are you getting lip products to try you also get a mascara in there too! I've always been curious about YSL so this is a set it seems I can't live without, it has lash and lip products. What more can you want under the tree?

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Vault Collection $195

I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Amuse Bouche lipsticks from Bite Beauty! They are so rich and pigmented I wouldn't be able to get enough! With this huge collection you are sure to make the lipstick junkies on your list filled with Christmas cheer! Plus, the ingredients are good grade so you never have to think twice about how often you wear these gems.

 Lip products bring it all together.

I am a strong believer that lipstick completes a look and I know it's not just me Cuties. I know we've all had those days when we forget our lip product and feel incomplete the rest of the day. Being a huge fan of sets that I am, I find that lip sets are something that should definitely be under the tree this Christmas Cuties!



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design