Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Holiday Shopping Guide: Palettes.

Hey Cuties, it's no secret that I don't need a reason for a new eyeshadow palette in my life. As Christmas comes closer of course I have some palettes in mind. I got a guy feeling that you Cuties for sure have some palette lovers on your Christmas shopping list (even if it is you).

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft &Sexy Eyeshadow Collection $36

This palette is one I've had my eye on and always forget to pick up! This palette is so concise and plays so well together. Too Faced has amazing quality and this little palette can fit in your purse. It would be so helpful for those days when you want a little something but you don't know when or how much va va voom you want.

Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette $55


This palette is a must for you Cuties that cannot live without your vivid colors! With this beautiful rainbow hues that you will go gaga over. Urban Decay quality shadows? You can't go wrong! Not to mention this is a good one to have in your collection when Halloween rolls around. Hello unicorns reborn again!




Marc Jacobs About Last Night Style Eye Con No.20 Eyeshadow Palette $99

Another one that stays on my mind is this beautiful Marc Jacobs palette. The palette would be a unique color range that I haven't really seen in any other combination of colors that can make so many different looks. This is one that I find would last a long time just because it encourages you to push the envelope with your creativity and with an air of luxury.

Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette $169 

This palette has been buzzing around if you watch any about of YouTube. This is indeed a pricey palette. The color variety is beautiful and I could see a lot of looks you could manage with this palette. I also love that this has a plastic sown in with the name of the shadows that also protect all your shadows. The packaging has had mixed opinions but I personally am I fan of it.

You could never go wrong with a palette.

If you're familiar with my little corner of the internet you know that I'm a huge fan of palettes. I just love having different things together and a little more bang for my buck. I also find that palettes bring me more inspiration with a meaningful look. I think everyone needs at least one palette, I would bet you Cuties would agree.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design