Thursday, November 3, 2016

Makeup Brands You Should Be Loving - Violet Voss.

Hey Cuties, in my hunt for more glitter (because we all know a girl can't have enough glitter) I decided to check Violet Voss. Hopefully, I checked if they had some, and they indeed did Cuties. So, give their website a look if there's something you've been dreaming of but unable to find.

Variety.

Violet Voss has so many different goodies to choose from Cuties. From lashes, to eyeshadow palettes, and even liquid lipsticks! I love having a look at their website to see what new goodies might have come back in stock or come out new. New releases always catch me by surprise with Violet Voss so I try to be extra vigilant.

Get it while it's hot.

When the new releases finally come on sale you Cuties better be ready to go! These gems tend to sell out oh so very quickly! Luckily there are a number of different retailers that carry Violet Voss if you take a quick look at their website. So always be sure to check those too if you want to snag the latest!

Glitter bomb.

The loose glitters on their website are so gorgeous and well, glittery! We all know how glitter speaks to the soul. They are affordable and come in a stunning array, even currently some glitters are still sold out. That's got to tell us something Cuties!

When you catch a sale.

The best feeling in the world is catching a good sale Cuties, and with Violet Voss it often includes things like free shipping. All your goodies get to you as soon as possible! Some sales I've even spotted at other retailers that give a good discount and free shipping, with these products being pretty affordable to begin with a sale is always guilt free.

Unsung hero.

In the world of makeup, a lot of brands don't get the praise they deserve. While not a super luxurious high end brand. It deserves a medal for always being on the top of its game, and keeping the ideas fresh.




Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design