Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall.

Hey Cuties, I hope with all my heart that you've started the year the way you wanted. If it's getting a little tough, hang in there, and stay confident. Random tid bits of my life got me excited lately and what is life if you can't get excited about the small stuff. If you're a nosey girl like me, I got your post right here.



Finally got myself a vanity mirror. Addicting.

I finally got a mirror in our bedroom. I don't know why I waited so long. I can't tell you Cuties how much it fills me with glee when I just touch the button on my mirror and the vanity lights come on and I see my happy reflection. It is so inspiring for pep talks and makeup rituals alike! I totally suggest you invest in one with vanity lights if you haven't already. Amazon is where I picked mines up so be sure to check there Cuties.

Been engaged one month and change. Still in Awe.

I cannot believe it's been a month and change since my fiance got on one knee and popped the question. Every day I wake up and look at my glittering finger and tear up at the thought that things can only go up from here. Oh is she a sparkler, my fiance did perfect and I can't tell him that enough, but I still tell him every day just how perfect he is.


Couples who game together, Stay together.

Lately me and my fiance have definitely been getting our game on Cuties. No, I'm not talking about sports I'm talking about, it's video games. We have been PC gaming like no other lately, I've even stepped out of my comfort and tried a strategy game which I'm still on the fence about, oh, true love. Not to mention, we've been playing a crazy amount of Yu-Gi-Oh! My ultimate favorite card game, if you haven't tried it, I encourage you to try it out! Before I challenge you to a duel.

Ugly outside, Beauty inside.

My beautiful New York City has been looking quite gloomy outside. Me on the other hand Cuties, I've been feeling reborn. I'm posting for you more, I've keep my goal to myself to workout consistently. This week's nails are pink, I'll change it up next week to get my week revved up. I feel like I keep outdoing myself, in the best way!


You can. You Will. I Promise.

In this new year, my goals are to be more positive, and always look on the bright side. While stumbling will inevitably happen, always pick yourself back up is my motto. I hope you Cuties are keeping strong with this new year as well, I believe in you all! I love to hear about your dreams and goals for this year in the comments if you're anything like me and feel more committed and quite frankly bursting at the seams to share your excitement and determination!

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design