Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Hey Cuties, I hope you're all doing well, I'm sorry about the craziness lately with how often I post. I have been sick as a dog, a freaking mess I tell you! So in that I've been doing all I can to sneak in posts for you Cuties so I don't forget!

Wow, that was fast.

You know, it's been about a year and 5 months since I moved to New York City with my lovely fiancé. And as wonderful as his family is to me and how much love I feel, I've never really had this feeling of being a part of a home, my own kind of homely experience. Recently in my lovely home we've been doing a bit of spring cleaning, well spring redecorating. While scouting about for a new dining table in the furniture store, now let it go on record that I am not exactly super amused by furniture, I found myself excited when my fiancé and future mother in law had be sitting on chairs and asking my opinion. Call it being an adult all you want but it's the fun part! Hahahaha.

Furniture.

Anyways, soon again we went back to the furniture to look at new couches, and again I found myself bouncing on cushions, let the record hold that I am quite childish when it comes to furniture I love to play on it and pretend it's my own. I was asking about pillows and comfort and how my butt sank into the couch and all that stuff and it felt so good, I felt my opinion was so important. Like a little bit of me was getting put into the house in the way of furniture. Almost aura like if that makes sense.

Making this home my own.

This lovely apartment is starting to feel more like I'm part of it rather than a stranger as I've only been in New York City about a year and a half, but still, I'm feeling like I'm making more memories and choices and fun times in this apartment and I couldn't be happier, we aren't even done yet Cuties! It's starting to feel like a home not just my apartment where I live with my fiancé and mother in law.


Until next time Cuties(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design