Friday, March 27, 2015

Discover With Me! Feat.Shea Moisture

Discover With Me: Feat. Shea Moisture 


Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Hey Cuties! Welcome to my first Discover With Me post Cuties! I really hope you enjoy what I've got here for you today, in short I'll tell you about the story/history of the brand according to what it says exactly on the bottle(s), the good ingredients it might have and or what it claims to help, and what the gist of the said products do or the concept or loin, not to mention if there is any deal or sale on it if I find some. Sound good? Great! I hope you enjoy!

The brand.

Shea Moisture- Our Story:  Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and Shea Moisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women realize a brighter, healthier future.  So the only thing I could this for this is um yeah girl power and the only thing that I just realized that confuses me is empower in what way? Empower women to take over the world it's too late for that, I mean Beyonce told us that. Maybe in the healthier to bring up women's confidence way? Meh, not sure, what do you Cuties think?

The goods.

First one is that its cruelty free, which is a definite plus for me. Another thing is the bad stuff it doesn't have like no Sulfates , no Parabens, no Phthalates(a salt or ester of phthalic acid), no Paraffin, no Gluten, no Propylene Glycol, no Mineral Oil, no Synthetic Fragrance( Iwonder how they got that delicious smell), no Synthetic Color, no DEA, and again no animal testing. I feel like a lot of companies over look that but it's pretty important to me, I know I'm not the poster child for all natural but I definitely am more inclined to buy something that is cruelty free.
Also it has Coconut Oil- hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage, Silk Protein- Smoothes hair for a soft. silky feel, and Neem Oil- Controls frizz while adding brilliant shine. Bonus bonus bonus!


Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

The deal.

The point of Shea Moisture to me is, affordable hair care that's good for you and good for your budget. Especially if you're like me and have frizzy thick naturally curly locks that you want to return to their former glory. And budget pricing means that you could explore a little bit and see what you like and what works wonders for your hair!

Affordable for sure.

It's a good deal and a good little set to try some curly stuff out. I definitely will say there is more than just curly hair love to this brand I'm sure they have other products for other needs. Still it's hard to find good things for curly haired Cuties on a budget so a definite win there!

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo and Conditioner

Do you like pina coladas? 

The smell of these products is just amazing. I feel like it’s a good bang for your buck and it works pretty well. I found this at Target and it’s available at must drugstores!


Until next time Cuties(: 

1 comment:

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design