Thursday, October 27, 2016

So, what's going up this week?

Day in the Life of a Photographer's Wife. October 17 2016

Hey Cuties, phew things sure have been getting busy lately, feels nice to catch up Cuties! Working in a creative field is such a fun and exciting experience. I guess I never really did see myself working a regular 9 to 5. My husband's photography really is something else, and I love what our business is turning into.

Busy means busy.

As with any 9 to 5 job usually things get pretty hectic through your work week that you're practically a zombie until your day off. In the sense of a photography that literally means break out the planner and you have an hour for lunch, if you want some quality time? Better schedule that in too.

Step out of your comfort zone a mile a minute.

So, as the ball gets rolling you really need to get yourself out there and start different projects that you've never done before, or in my case, when the husband cooks up a new project, you got to be prepared. You know with they say, life really begins when you step out of your comfort zone. So, I fake it till I make it. I tend to enjoy myself along the way, so fingers crossed Cuties.

Big dreams.

Dreams are a special thing that I don't think should be taken lightly. It's hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. As you get closer your light shines brighter and stronger and you're pretty hard to ignore. We have big dreams for our future and the earlier you start the better Cuties. As long as you're hungry for it, you Cuties, are unstoppable. 

Get that flow going.

An object in motion tends to stay in motion, an object at rest tends to stay at rest. This statement cannot be any more true. Especially when it comes to photography, once the inspiration hits, and you really start to visualize your shots, it's complete magic.

Every day is a new day.

New day is different weather, different scenes, and different moods to take advantage of. So, we'll see what this week holds. There's always a moment you want to capture in photography and you just have to go out and look for it Cuties.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design