Thursday, October 6, 2016

First Impressions: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

First Impressions: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Crush

Hey Cuties, I got to say I've been eyeing this for a long time. So far, I can really see what the hype is all about. These lipsticks are absolutely stunning and I find myself eyeing some more colors, after all I wouldn't want my lipstick to get money would I Cuties?

Richly pigmented.

This lipstick shade is a one swipe per lip situation and I can't get enough. More often than not I find myself not needing to touch up or go in with another round. It is such a relief and makes it easy to make this something I reach for almost instinctively.

Dries quickly.

I find that with most liquid lipsticks there is a wait time before you are nice and matte and fully dry before you're ready to go. I find that with the Anastasia Liquid Lipstick I'm really to go faster than I am with some of my other liquid lipsticks. It takes a few seconds as opposed to a few minutes which we all know makes a difference Cuties.

Packaging is stellar.

I have always loved the packaging for Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's sleek, girly and just plain beautiful to look at. This is only the first in my collection, but I cannot wait to get another gorgeous lippie to keep this one company Cuties.

Comfortable bonus points.

Once this lipstick is on, I literally forget it's on. As I go about my day it's comfortable, and easy to wear and it won't budge much at least I found it doesn't. I find that it really depends what you eat with these liquid lips and to be safe I always rather have the tube in my bag just in case.

My lips but better.

If I only had one lipstick to wear more than any 7 days a week I would have to go with this one. As it stands now Cuties, especially the shade I got, which was Crush. It is the essential my lips but better shade for me and I cannot get enough.


Check out the review here.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design