Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My fav posts this week!

Hey Cuties! Sorry for the bit of a hiatus, I got the flu this week and it was not fun. None the less it did give me time to catch up on my blog feed which is always a relaxing treat! Everything should be back in order very soon Cuties. I'm back and inspired and I missed you Cuties so much!

Dungarees And Donuts.

I am huge fan of phone cases especially cute quirky ones like this. Talk about phone case inspo, might need to pick up at least one of these if not all of them. I can't even have a cat but I love the cat case. If you Cuties see any more cute quirky cases in your gal!


XOVain.

Cancer is such an awful thing. Sadly it's all too common as we all know Cuties. There's nothing to lift your loved ones spirits with a little beauty treat. These are such good ideas and they are sure to bring a smile to their faces.


Keeping up with Mj.

I needed to hear this myself Cuties, it's tough day to day sometimes to keep yourself on the positive side, but these are great tips to keep in mind. I can't say I'll be perfect but I'm going to try to tell myself these every day see how it effects my day. You Cuties should too.


Makeup-Sessions.

I've always wanted to try Bite Beauty and these multi sticks look like they will last me a long while. I am a bit weary of applying it to my lips just out of the tube so I might just use a handy lip brush. This does look like a good deal Cuties and oh so versatile.


What have you been loving this week Cuties?

These are my favorite posts out of this week's bunch. I've almost forgotten how nice it is to sit back and read through my feed and catch up on all my blogs! What are you Cuties favorite bloggers posting this week? Leave me links and I'll be sure to go say hi!



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design