Thursday, June 9, 2016

Makeup Brands You Should be Loving - Dose of Colors.

Hey Cuties, you know I'm always on the prowl for new makeup brands to really sink my teeth into. Today I'm going to give you the 411 on a brand that has a little something something for everyone. Vegan and cruelty free so how could you lose? Okay, so maybe a little lighter of a wallet, but it's totally justifiable.

Cruelty-free and vegan.

Dose of Colors is in fact cruelty free Cuties. Not to mention they are also vegan. So, you could stay true to yourself and look absolutely stunning doing it. In case you might be wondering, just because it's vegan does not take away from the opaque color in any since. I was a bit worried about that myself until I did a little digging.


Heavenly smell.

This lippies apparently smell amazing. You know that awful chemical smell you tend to get even with some of the more pricey lip products. Not with Dose of Colors! No crayon smell either, just color payout and lovely smells.

Matte, gloss, or cream. Decisions, decisions.

As much as there very much is a matte crave going on right now Cuties. That doesn't necessarily mean that everyone and their momma wants matte all the time. Can't be the only one who doesn't want matte lip all the time. Dose of Colors doesn't let us down with that either. They have a variety of matte, gloss, or cream lipsticks to choose from. Which I will say makes life that much harder huh Cuties?

Crazy lasting power.

These gems are said to last you all day Cuties. Now I know what you're thinking, you know how many companies are making this claim? Oh please. Hear me out, I wouldn't say this without doing some digging and keeping my eye out. Dose of Colors have earned what is like a cult following for their lip products and besides color payout, lasting power is the next biggest thing.


Numbers talk. They are buzzing.

Cuties, a quick look at their website will tell you that Dose of Colors is one to put on your list of brands to try. So, I say, add to your carts confidently! Let me know what shades you want to put to the test, I want to get my hands on Truffle, Chocolate Wasted, and Desert Suede. What are your top three shades? The Bellimi gloss is also to die for!

Let's talk shades in the comments below!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design