Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Urban Decay Electric Palette Review.

Urban Decay Electric Palette Review.


Urban Decay Electric Palette Review

Hey Cuties,with summer in mid swing, I'm getting to playing with my more colorful makeup which is always very exciting, so I played around with the Urban Decay Electric Palette and let my creative juices flow, here's my review on this colorful set of show-stoppers.


Minimal fallout.

When I first got this palette I was a bit worried about having colorful specs on my cheeks that will not come out for nobody. But I was pleasantly surprised because the fallout on these shadows is minimal so if you're in a bit of a hurry, one or two less taps to get the excess off won't be a disaster.

Super pigments.

Urban Decay did market these as pigments because a few shades aren't FDA approved for the eye area. Slowburn, Jilted, and Urban have a colorant that FDA deemed not suitable for the eyes.With some eyeshadow primer though I've found that I've had no issues.Careful getting any of these shades where you don't want them though, they take a struggle to come out.
Urban Decay Electric Palette

Blendable perfection.

I found these pigments smooth and blending heaven, I don't need to send half the time I do blending with these, I just grab on my brush the amount I want and voila buttery smooth and gorgeous gradients. I especially love to pop these in my inner corners and really be sassy.

Not for the faint hearted.

These colors are super bright, I mean I'm sure you could see them from the edges of the Milky Way Galaxy. Even the tiniest amount of any of this colors will give you some serious pay out. When you use these,you have to use them like it's nobody's business and everyone will be wondering what shadows your wearing.

Step out of your comfort zone.

I'm not going to lie Cuties, this palette really pushes me out of my comfort zone. Sure, you could ask anyone just how much I adore bright colors, but Cuties, these are super intense. It takes a lot of courage for me to pop these babies on my lid. But, let me tell you,once they're there, I feel on top of the whole world!
Urban Decay Electric Palette makeup look

Let me know what you think of my look in the comments below!



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design