Saturday, July 11, 2015

Simplest way to get the right shot,the right way.

A Day in the Life of a Photographer's Wife. July 10 2015


Hey Cuties, as you know, now that summer time is in full swing, this time of year gets very busy for photographers, which also means it gets very hectic for photographer's wives. If you've checked out my other A Day in the Life of a Photographer's Wife post you already know the basics.

Give credit.

This point is actually really simple and very important. Please Cuties, if you use someone else's photograph, please make sure you give them credit. You never know and probably will never know how much work they poured into that photo. Plus, you would want the same done for you, not to mention you can get sued for a lot of money and you don't want that kind of bad blood. So just tag people, give credit and share the love.

More than one model.

When you're doing a photoshoot with just one person, the vibe is very much high fashion vogue feel. When you even add just one more person, the mood goes high fashion vogue on steroids, almost like a calm before the storm. You see the models just killing it, and you see their eyes light up with every photo and not just because the lights in their eyes. You could see the inner fire of each model compliment one another when they are in front of a camera.

One second.

How long do you think it takes to take an amazing quality professional picture? A minute or two?Well here's the thing, not even a minute. Literally it takes maybe a fraction of a second, changing angles? Same thing. Maybe it depends on the skill level of the photographer, but my husband? Oh yes, a fraction of a second for the perfect shot, and yes, the models look amazing. So, for a photoshoot, the pictures go by so fast and all the perfect angles and poses in tow. Okay so I know what you’re thinking Cuties, but I'm no model, but believe me when I say you are a freaking superstar.  I'm not saying modeling professionally is for everyone, it's certainly not for me but, everyone can take an amazing photo. I don't care how old you are, or what you look like. I know in my heart fully that you could take an amazing picture that you'll fall in love with. Everyone has that inner model that loves to come out and play. So yes girl, you take that selfie because you have an inner model!

What a job.

When it comes to being a Photographer's Wife, you don't really ever know what to expect but at the end of the day I live for making people feel good about themselves. All the goofiness and chit chating I do to put their minds at ease just helps make a wonderful photograph that I know they are in love with. So, the pictures go fast and I feel the more people the more intense and engaging photoshoot will come of it. More people in front of the camera also means more push into a creative mindset. So appreciate the work that goes into photos Cuties and always remember to give credit. If you have a photoshoot coming up that you're nervous about remember to just channel your inner Victoria Secret's Model I promise she's in there.


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design