Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Review.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Review.


Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Review

Hey Cuties, show of hands if you love a good nude lipstick? What about if you have 20? I hear you loud and clear Cuties.This is a nude that's peachy and gorgeous and I think would compliment any skin tone.The packaging also screams cool girl to me, and I know all my Cuties are cool girls!

Wonderful vanilla scent.

This lipstick has the most light and delicious vanilla scent, similar to my MAC but a lot lighter. Every time I put this lipstick on I can't help but smile, the scent reminds of fresh out of the oven sugar cookies. Only down side is that it does make me hungry from time to time, warn your tummies Cuties.

Perfect Peachy Nude.

I feel like this shade is such a perfect peachy nude. I'm literally dying to find it in liquid lipstick matte formula. I feel like this compliments any outfit, and any eye look. I never keep this out of sight or reach  because it's so easy to fit into my looks and even easier on my outfits. I feel it's hard enough coming up with an outfit, worrying about how it looks with the lip you want to rock is a situation you don't have to worry about with this color.


Smashbox Be Legendary Nude Lipstick

Moisturizing.

This lipstick feels so wonderful on my lips, it's just the right amount of tackiness to stay in place but not stiff. I'm the kind of gal who rubs her lips together a lot, if you do that with this lipstick, you can breathe easy because your color with stay, but if it gets a little smudged with the tip of your ginger you could easily fix it up. This feels like what I imagine a super luxurious lip balm would feel like.

One for the books.

This lipstick is an absolute dream, whether you are a lipstick junkie or only need a few staple lip colors Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks are a treat. Your lips feel moisturized all day and your lip color is stunning. If anyone needs a perfect peach nude, take notes from this one! It's so beautiful and well pigmented.

Stay Legendary.

Every time I look at this lipstick I think about how I want so much more. The formula is so comfortable and it is so effortless. There is so many shades of this lipstick I could say are worth trying but this nude forever has my heart and soul. It spiraled my nude lip obsession a bit out of control, but I wouldn't have it any other way.



Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design