Saturday, September 20, 2014

What I really did Yesterday! Saturday September 20, 2014

Hello my dear Cuties,yesterday was definitely one of the most hectic days in my life. As you Cuties know, and even if you don't, my fiancé is a photographer and yesterday we had an all day shoot booked in a beautiful little forest in the Bronx,I am just as surprised as you that there are actually forests in NYC. But moving on, yesterday was a lot of fun with new models and new background. I learned a lot about the importance of lighting and putting it in just the right angle, so I'm really excited for you Cuties to see the effect of my new learned skills in my photo qualities for you Cuties and I hope you enjoy it! Anywho, it was a lot of work and we get to work again on Sunday and I cannot wait! But alas, that means I won't have a post up for you Cuties quite yet,but I will once I'm not swamped, pinky promise. In case you guys are curious here are some of the photos we took,one of them will look very familiar. Maybe yours truly? Hmm.

Woods in the city.

Who would have thought Cuties? There really is woods in NYC. I never thought it was possible. After all this is the concrete jungle. None the less, it was beautiful. It was like something out of a fairytale. Once you walked into it, you wouldn’t even guess you’re still in NYC. Pure magic. Although, I’d say watch your step Cuties.

The more models the merrier.

We had not one, not two, but three models yesterday. The way they bounced their energy off each other and just clicked. It was crazy, honestly, my adrenaline was through the roof! You’d never know the jokes we told and the talks we had between each fierce shot.

                                   

Squat after squat.

Photography is not for the lazy bums I tell you. Between every few clicks it was walking to the next area, there was at least 10 squats. The light needed to be just perfect Cuties, and I was going to make damn sure of it. The shots were absolutely worth it.

Are you blinded?

Yes, I spent a lot of the day saying this. It’s a fun little trick I deserved. Part of my job is to make sure the clients eyes are evenly lit and the shadows play nice in the photos. The perfect way I found to know that the light lit up their eyes is when they squint. That’s when it hit me, I just started asking hey are you blinded? If the answer was yes, then I knew the light was perfect.

When inspiration hits.

This is the magic Cuties. When you get an idea you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s when you just have to go for it. Make it happen Cuties, do what you got to do. The drive to see your idea come to life is addicting trust me. 


If you Cuties want to get in contact with us for pricing and such please feel free to email my fiancĂ© Charles at charlesaphotography@gmail.com or on Instagram @wolfjust.


Until next time Cuties(:

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Sounds like you had such an interesting day! :) X

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design