Monday, September 1, 2014

Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Review.

Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Review.


Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Review.

Hey Cuties, it's a sad day at the drugstore when you hit a snag. I love a good deal as much as you Cuties, but always be wary. Revlon is a good brand to keep your eye out for, but they just didn't cut it this time. I pray to the makeup gods this doesn't repeat itself with such a loved brand.

It's not pigmented.


This eye liner is very sheer to me Cuties. Personally when I think of a physical pencil eye liner I use to mostly to line my waterline but seeing how this did on lid it wouldn't last a second on my waterline which is quite disappointing.


A bit patchy.

While fixing my line I did notice that the color while sheer still managed to come out a tad patchy. I'm sure what the formulation on this product was but it was unfortunately a miss for me. Maybe as a light base for a purple shadow? But as an eyeliner I can't say I'm pleased.

                       Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner




Flimsy Packaging.

Every time I try to use this liner, the second it hits my lid I haven't even done anything and it felt like it was about to fall apart. As I drew my line it shook like a leaf, of course making my line not as straight as I liked. This time I knew for sure it wasn't my hand Cuties.

Small amount of product.

While using the eyeliner I noticed that because of the flimsy packaging of course, this eyeliner has such a small amount of product compared to others like this that I've seen. I've only used it a couple of times and it looks like there is barely any left.

Revlon how could you?

I'm usually a huge fan of drugstore products and Revlon is such a good one to keep you eye out for. I have no idea what happened with this liner, maybe it could have just been mine but unfortunately I have a hard time believing that. Revlon you always bounce back, but please don't let history repeat itself.


Until next time Cuties(:



1 comment:

  1. It still looks nice on you! I'm sorry that you didn't like it. I've never tried it before!

    Keep in touch!
    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design