Monday, May 19, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain Review.

Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain Review.

Hey Cuties, you ever had those days when it’s so ridiciously hot out and you wished to God you had something you could put on your lips that doesn’t need any fuss? I know you mean. This lip stain from Revlon is such a pleasure on the lips!

   Super affordable. 


This is a beautiful drugstore buy! It’s inexpensive and there is a good amount of shades to pick from Cuties! What more could you ask for? My favorite part of a good drugstore gem is that it’s easier to justify to my wallet to get an extra shade or two.

 Beautiful sheen.

When you apply this lip stain it has the most beautiful sheen. It makes your lips look more pouty and alive. Which is always a great thing, I think it’s the perfect one for a “throw on because you’re making a food run at Taco Bell” color. Best part? It doesn't look like you just threw this color on.

 Very hydrating.

I love how hydrating this stain feels on my lips. I could rub my lips together without creating a mess! My lips tend to be on the drier side so I’m so glad that this stain makes me feel a lot less dry. Perfect for the blazing Summer days.

  Simple.

Everything about this lip stain screams simple. Not in a bad way either, I’m not even sure how simple got such a bad connotation. Simple is great when you want to run out the door without being late. It’s perfect for daughters, sister, cousins, who are too young for anything too serious but you want to encourage their passions!

A good one to live in your handbag.

I feel this is the perfect lip stain if you totally forgot to put on your makeup and you want to just at least have something on. Or maybe when your lips are feeling a little dry and you need some moisture, or at least some kind of barrier.

Have you tried this lip stain? Which color lip stains do you prefer?

 Let me know in the comments below.


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design