Monday, May 26, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review.

Naked 3 Palette Review.

Hey Cuties, I personally, am always feeling fairy princess vibes. I'm also obsessed with rose gold, not just me, right? This palette right here, it is my baby, it is my go to and I could always depend on it for effortless princess feelings. Oh yes.
                     Naked 3 Palette Review


Beautiful shimmers.

The shimmers in the Naked 3 are the perfect about of shimmer for me. Not too glittery, not too sheer just perfection. You could pack these up if you really want to be an absolute doll, but with a couple of swipes your lids would look like your radiant through every shift.

                      Naked 3 Palette

Fairy dust.

These shadows are so gorgeous and match each other so perfectly its magical. You do get a bit of payout if you're not careful but nothing a few taps won't deal with. I feel like I want to wear every single one of these shades on my lids at the same time. You could go from end to end and pick any few eye shadows and they will match, and these babies work flawless as a feminine base for your deeper shadows.

                     Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Roses.

Everything about this palette screams roses at me Cuties. If you're anything like me and obsessed with rosy tints, rose nudes, rose colored anything, you need this palette. No questions asked, I mean look at this beauty. Rose gold lover's dream.

                     Naked 3 Palette

Everyday Decedance.

If you want to save up for a palette that is versatile and you could count on day in day out this is a great choice. Every time I've worn this palette on my eyes, it was so effortless and I got so many compliments and it really makes you feel beautiful. Just looking at it makes me feel like a fairy princess.

Fantasy land.

This palette is a staple in my collection and worth every penny honestly. It's pigmented, roses toned, comes with a brush. What else do you need? Honestly this palette is an oldie but a goodie for me and I could never get enough. The looks you could create are just heart eyed emoji.


Until next time Cuties!(:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design