Monday, April 7, 2014

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette Review. Your design

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette Review.

Hey Cuties, this palette is one that I'm glad I have in my collection. It's packaging is gorgeous, it has fun colors that are unbelievably pigmented and it's so inspiring just to even look at. Too Faced opened such wonderful doors for me with this palette and I couldn't be more grateful. This palette is the wild sister of my precious Naked 3.  

                       Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette Review


Super versatile.

This palette is perfect if you want a more every day look, this palette is also perfect if you want to turn heads in daylight. This palette really lets your imagination go wild. There is so many looks you could do with this palette that it's got me inspired to go do an eye look. Like BRB.                                                  
                       Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette

Super pigmented.


These gems are so ridiculously pigmented. The color payout is amazing although it does have a little fallout so be prepared for that. Other than that, Cuties play away, and create some magic. Not to mention in my experience these shadows do not budge, maybe some light creases at most. With Urban Decay setting spray, which is out of this world by the way, those shadows are going nowhere.



                           Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette Review

Be light handed.

Like I was saying, super crazy pigmentation. So please Cuties. be light handed. You don't want look like you've gone through the wash cycle with your eyes all crazy and smudgy. That's a no no. You don't need a lot from these babies. Just dip in your brush with care and caution.

Blends wonderfully.

Nothing is quite like the workout of blending in your eyeshadow, with such precision and varying gradient it can be killer. So when a palette blends beautifully together, and literally every shade blends like butter? It makes me happy that I could have one less thing to worry about. If only it was that way with liquid liner. In a perfect world, Cuties.


My first.

This palette was my very first high end palette and I couldn't be more happy with it. As much as I've seen drugstore makeup blow high end makeup out of the water, there is still so many winners that are worth the splurge. This palette opened my eyes to a whole new world and I always have a special place in my heart for Too Faced makeup.



                         Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette Review(closed)



Until next time Cuties.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design