Monday, April 14, 2014

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Review.

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Review.

                         Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Review
Hey Cuties, I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on this lip cream. I’ve heard it even plumps your lips. In my experience, it does tingle. Do you like the tingle? The jury is out on that part. I wish I could say the tingle was my only problem with this lip cream. It hurts my heart Cuties, really.



Settles into my lines.

Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed about this lip cream is that it completely settled into my lip lines, a lot. I really don’t like the look of every little line being on display Cuties. Makes me feel like I’m past my prime. I’m only 21 Cuties, I think this is the most in my prime I’m going to get. 

        Very tacky.

When I say tacky, I mean like glue. Like holy cow, it’s so bothersome to talk with this on. If you’re anything like me Cuties, you can’t go all day without talking. At least I got you, right? I found that on me personally, I can’t even press my lips together without having resistance separating them again.

        Starts to clump.


Not only that, but after have it on for an hour or two it starts to clump. Oh, Cuties it’s bad, it clumps off like little balls of lip color. It looks ugly as it does it, it doesn’t have a graceful exit. The color is beautiful but it just doesn’t last and it breaks my heart. I’m too scared to even attempt reapplication.

        Beautiful packaging.


Oh, but the bottle? Stunning. It takes my breath away, it is so beautiful. It has this feel of luxury because of the frosted look of the bottle. I don’t think it’s real glass but I’d say that’s a plus Cuties. Glass foundation is one thing, but lipstick? I’m a klutz and I drop my lipstick more than anything else honestly.

Maybe I’ll give it another try.



Oh Buxom, you have no idea how much I wanted to love you. Your packaging is stellar! Maybe I got a bad batch somehow? It hurts. Your color selection is beautiful, I might not be able to help myself. If I pick up another option I think I’m leaning towards a gloss this time. Deal? I’ll give it the good ole college try. 


Any Buxom favs you recommend Cuties? 

Let me know in the comments below.


Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design