Saturday, March 5, 2016

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Lip Set Review.

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Lip Set Review.

Hey Cuties, my glaring indecisiveness has been showing its ugly face lately. Especially in the lipstick selection. I've definitely been feeling chic rockstar lately thanks to these little gems. Travel friendly, lasts all day a good choice indeed Cuties!

Very buildable. Turn it up or down. Still stunning.

These colors do seem a bit less opaque for me, but what I have discovered Cuties, is that it is most definitely buildable. I was able to take these lippies from a touch of color to night time glam. Which is actually super nice thing if you want a certain color but are trying to make it suitable for day or night. Super win right there Cuties.


Work Appropriate. Work hard, play harder.

Yes, even that cute lilac can be super work appropriate. I'm just saying Cuties, this a fun way to add a brightness to your work day without breaking your rules in the office or being a smudge disaster. I found that these minis have minimal crazy streak. Not to mention you could easily throw this in your purse for lunch touch ups. Easy peasy. 

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Lip Set Review
Photo credit: Instagram- @wolfjust

Long lasting. No sweat. No stress.

While one swipe is not enough for me personally Cuties, these gems last a really long time. It has I would say a 90% chance that it will last you all day with minimum food and drink before reapplication. Plus a bonus Cuties, even when it starts to wear off a bit your lips wouldn't actually look much worse for wear. Sweeet.


A display piece for sure. Leave your mark.


With the killer design of these lipstick minis, I would totally suggest leaving a few on display on your vanity, rockstar style and easy access. At the office? Keep one of these babies for one of those days where you totally forgot to put on lipstick because life this will come in handy in a pinch. Just watch out for over friendly sisters, coworkers, and friends Cuties. Beware of lip envy.

Hard to pick just one.

I love the mini size of these especially for the fact that I have a horrible case of I have a trillion lipsticks which am I going to wear today. To the point where most of them look mostly new (I'm not the only one guilty right Cuties? Tell the truth! All friends here.) I am completely in love all these colors. Makes it a nightmare to pick one. Sad face Cuties, because they all deserve all my love. I completely stand by the fact that these are a fun addition to any lipstick collection baby or monster. Although I'm saddened for the fact that I believe these were limited edition (insert ugly cry here). But these have earned their own place in my heart and I will make it an effort to reach for them even more!


Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Lip Set
Photo credit: Instagram- @wolfjust


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design