Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jumping into video games!

Hey Cuties, I hope you're all doing swell. With all the madness lately, I just love to confide in you, but besides that I love to sit in bed, put on a game and completely lose myself in their worlds. Now even if you Cuties aren't gamers I encourage you, please google or youtube some of these games, give them a chance, you could really like it. If not, feel free to tell me what got you on the nay side.



The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt. Geralt loves picking flowers.

Ah, Geralt of Rivia. I still have yet to complete his story Cuties, not to mention, there is already DLC (Downloadable Content) that I need to get to as well. But you see, I want Geralt to be prepared, so he needs that obscure flower by the river with those ugly water monsters. It's a necessary evil you see Cuties, because my Geralt of Rivia isn't the most skilled fighter in the world. So, I need lots of health potions and buffers as possible. If you haven't picked up this gem, I suggest you do, I believe the price might have gone down a bit Cuties.

Fallout 4. Nuclear Wonderland.

I don't want to set the world on fiiree. I just want to not get lost and get my doggy attacked by rabid dogs. Dog-ception. If you aren't already a fan of the Fallout series Cuties I suggest a quick look on Youtube would be in order. It's immersive, fun and you get a cute German Shepard. I love doggies. Who doesn't Cuties?!  Not to mention there is a weapon that is a mini nuke that you could launch at your enemies. If you're like me, and that's cool and all but you don't always want to be guns-ho, you could use your Charisma to avoid a good amount of conflict. You get to build settlements and take care of your survivors and make them stronger. Something for everyone Cuties.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. The Endless Strugglez.

Braiinzzz. I learned that one from Zomboss. If you're looking for a fun laid back 3rd person shooter(a shooter where you could see your character in full.) that is beautiful and doesn't take itself too seriously this one is a shiny new game you need in your collection. I love that it has made so much improvements from the first one, but if you just want to jump to this one I absolutely suggest you do. It's a fun way to de-stress and kill some plants or zombies, or maybe just clean up the area a bit. It's even great if you want to not deal with people online. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this one Cuties.

Dragon Age Inquistion. Dragon Snacks.

You remember this one Cuties? Ahh yes. I have yet to get back to it because I simply don't have enough Elroot to make potions to kill these dragons. When I first started this game I was wrapped up in the beautiful and lore of this fantasy world. This is a must for you Cuties that love fantasy books and fantasy in general, there is also plenty to read if you want even more story. It is absolutely wonderful. This is one game I genuinely lose myself so often in someone has to stand in front of the TV for me to notice they need me. When you want to escape, go into Dragon Age Inquisition Cuties.


You See What Had Happened Was...

You know what drives me crazy Cuties? All these amazing games I've been playing and I have yet to finish one. I keep going back and forth between them, they are all so wonderful. What games have you been playing like crazy? Let me know to see if I could get my hands on them. I swear I need guidance Cuties, which one to finish first. They obviously each have their different allures. What game do you think I should finish? I'm counting on you guys. Help a girl out.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design