Saturday, January 9, 2016

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: The miracle mascara


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Hey Cuties, I'm a super lash girl in case you haven't been here long. But alas, my love comes at a price. Usually that price hurts my wallet, well not this little gem. It is a literal beloved part of and most loved by most beauty and makeup junkies everywhere. Yes, you know what I'm talking about. 



Easy to find,Easy to restock.

I totally love all my mascaras, both high end and not to the ends of the world. The biggest problem with higher end mascaras and even some drugstore gems is that they are a mission in itself to find. Not this beauty Cuties, (totally didn't rhythm on purpose. Promise.) this mascara is easy to find and always readily available. Even if you think you might not find it, you probably will, give a shot and get back to me okay Cuties? I never try and steer you wrong.


A little goes a long way,Lasting power in more ways than one.

You don't need a lot of Great Lash to give you some oomph this girl plays so nicely in one application. When you have 3 other mascaras you're going to layer on top, that really puts an ease on your wallet. Works great in a pinch or when you have those days where you want 5 more minutes.

This mascara doesn't live in Clump City.


The Maybelline Great Lash has a must have that I just can't leave alone. It separates my lashes even and gorgeously with zero to none clumps. I'll get a tiny clump maybe 1 every 4 times I use it. Definitely gives that definition that if you're anything like me you always crave. So stack it up or go for the no makeup makeup look and this is still a winner.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Lash addict friendly, plays well with others.

Some mascaras, I like to call divas, they don't like to play with others. I am a huge mascara junkie and I love to layer it up! Some mascaras I just have to put on very first or very last because they do not want to work with me. But this mascara doesn't mind where she goes because she is a team player, who is on team you look fabulous.

A queen on her throne.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara is definitely no secret. All it's praise is well deserved, when I first picked up this girl I wasn't sure what to expect with all the hype. I haven't had her long enough to really make a first impressions but I'll definitely keep my eyes on her. This is a mascara that's easy for any girl to find and every girl to love. Without a high end price commitment, I mean Cuties, we're talking less than $5 and that is a steal. That's without a sale. So really there's no harm in trying it and making it feel at home in your arsenal.  



Get yours: her majesty awaits.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design