Saturday, December 12, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review.

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review.

               
                                 Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review

Hey Cuties, happy belated Thanksgiving to my American Cuties. Oh, how the holiday season sneaks up on you. Anyways, with the winter finally starting to reach beautiful NYC I feel in my soul that the smokey eye is once again prepping herself to sit on her thrown. This palette my Cuties, is her magic wand.



Beginner friendly.

With the included look guide with a couple of looks, and easy to find combinations of what smokey eye you're in the mood for this palette has you covered. So, if you're a makeup newbie this is a good palette to get, it's super accessible for anyone.

Crease brush.

I have never used a crease brush before this palette. It is so helpful for a girl like me who's smokey eyes get raccoon real quick. It blends into your crease wonderfully, it got me wanting a separate crease brush but I have yet to find one even similar to this one. 

Endless possibilities.

The shades included allow for so many different types of smokey eyes, I also found it inspiring me to try different techniques with my smokey eye and experiment with my style. I find myself really perfecting my signature smokey eye. There is so many ways you could go that it feels like you're working with 3 different palettes.        

                               Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

Smokey eye season.

When the weather is chilly there is nothing I love more than a good smokey eye. Deep and intense or soft and smooth smokey eyes and chilly weather just goes together. Once you get your technique down I would say you could even play in warmer seasons with a more colorful array.

                               Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette swatches 

You'll get it in no time at all.

Smokey eyes are hard, but it's like riding a bike. Once you got it you won't forget, then the fun parts begin. The different colors and intensities this palette offers you are a staple, hands down. There is something about the Naked palettes that just brings a look together. This is no exception. Want a good smokey eye in one place? This is your palette.
                                Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette



Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design