Sunday, May 10, 2015

How to be a Makeup Newbie.

Hey Cuties, I have a confession to make.I am no makeup guru. I'm honestly just a beginner. And you know what? I think that's perfectly okay. We can't all start as knowing how to do everything perfectly. The few makeup looks I've done on this blog were a internal struggle of whether I was good enough. But I'm still learning along with you Cuties. And as I learn and things I discover I love to share with you all.

Experiment away.


I love to try products and play around to get the hang of them and share my experience. I don't know how to do too many professional techniques but I do know if something is better for your money Cuties.
So, you see, I'm just like you Cuties, the ones new to makeup and just love the idea of picking up your brushes and trying it out. And the overwhelming feeling of accomplishment when you feel like a goddess after trial and error so many times. You see Cuties, I'm still trying to master the cat eye with liquid liner.

One year already.

I've only been writing this blog for a little more than a year. And yes, that doesn't mean I'm perfect at applies every aspect of my makeup. In fact, I would love if you Cuties have anything to add, any advice for one another or for me, I'd love to hear it. There's nothing wrong with some help. That's totally okay and I hope you Cuties don't totally burn me at the stake for not being an expert.

Just FYI.

Anyways Cuties, I just wanted to share this little tidbit to let you know, that if you're a beginner at makeup and you're super intimidated by "beauty gurus" or big shot beauty bloggers that you're not alone and it's okay to start from the beginning and learn from other people. Now, don't get me wrong there is never an excuse to be pretentious or a snob about what you know. But if you think you could help someone with a few tips and tricks, then by all means do. After all I'll still be here learning along with you and sharing my views of the makeup and beauty world!


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design