Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Review.

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick Review.

Hey Cuties, no this isn't a MAC lipstick collection, at least not yet. Believe it or not I'm just now hopping on the train and really getting my feet wet. I'm already in love if this lipstick is anything to go by Cuties. It is vampy aesthetics to my soul.

MAC Viva Glam Matte Lipstick Review



Vamp.

This deep red reminds me of Count Dracula. It's so vampy and dark and almost sultry with this shade. I'm absolutely in love with it especially since it's not too too dark to pale out lighter tones but still dark enough to give me vamp vibes. Would be especially killer for a Halloween look, see what I did there?  Vampy? Killer?This color brings out my bad puns, it's just that good.
MAC Viva Glam Matte Lipstick

Come to the dark side.

This color change up for Viva Glam MAC lipstick tube is my favorite. I absolutely prefer this to their staple bullet tube. It makes me feel like a girl boss badass, something that we should all feel because let's face it we are as bad ass girl bosses.


Slippery slope.

I did notice that this lipstick has quite a lot of slips for me making it a bit difficult to keep my lipstick clean. I suggest for an easier time to go with a lip brush and get perfect precision. It's not so much slip that you will end up with a post make out session lipstick but it is a little annoying.

Sweet like sugar.

This smell, this is what you Cuties and every raves about. It smells like vanilla ice cream, I couldn't be happier! Vanilla is one of my favorite scents hands down and to have that on a lipstick is a big bonus. It is quite a strong scent I do smell it the minute I take off the cap, do keep that in mind.

Queen on her throne.

Gorgeous shade, delicious scent, iconic packaging. I'm already clamoring for my next MAC lipstick, this being my first one I can't wait to really dive into creating my collection. Especially since MAC does promotions with free 2 day shipping so often! Winner, winner!

MAC Viva Glam Matte Lipstick




Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design