Sunday, August 24, 2014

What to keep in mind before you get a septum piercing.

Hey Cuties, ever wanted to get a septum piercing? I’ve been mulling it over in my mind over and over. I finally just got it. Honestly? I cannot be happier Cuties! It is such a groovy piercing, it fits me perfectly.

The price.


To get a septum piercing, depending on your local piercer of course, is about $40 give and take. I would make sure that the place you go to is clean and reputable. Also, be sure to ask if they are including the price of the actual septum ring or just the piercing Cuties. Make sure you know all the costs before you ever step in somewhere to get pierced.

The pain.

Naturally the pain depends on your individual pain tolerance. My pain tolerance is pretty low to be honest. What could I say Cuties? I’m a crybaby. None the less, this is the best way I feel I could describe the pain. First it was a sharp point, similar to a needle except a little thicker. Then unimaginable pain, almost until I couldn’t take it and almost burst into tears. After that, at that very moment when I thought I was going to cry, it was over. It only lasted a few minutes at most Cuties, don’t let that deter you.

Cleaning.

When you first get your piercing, you should absolutely grab something to eat. Random I know, but your adrenaline will wear off soon and you’ll need to have something in your stomach so you don’t upset it. Then I’d suggest you go to your nearest drugstore and pick up some Q-tips and anti-bacterial soap. It is essential that it is anti-bacterial and unscented. I personally used Dial’s anti-bacterial soap. The Q-tips are so you could clean your piercing around where you might be bleeding and the wound for the piercing might still be raw so the Q-tips help get in those areas. Make sure you clean your fresh piercing at least twice a day. I cleaned mines once when I got in the morning and right before I went to bed at night.

The jewelry. 

There is so many types of jewelry to pick for this piercing. It’s definitely overwhelming to say the least. Make sure you do plenty of research and find some jewelry you really love Cuties! Also, make sure that the jewelry you pick up is your right size that your piercer gave you otherwise the ring could look a little wonky or really hurt to put in and you don’t want to do that.

Such a versatile piercing. 

I think this piercing is versatile Cuties. I feel like you could always make it work for what you’re feeling that day. It could be dainty, edgy, or casual. Even if it’s not allowed at your workplace you could just flip it in your nose so it’s not showing or put in a retainer. Easy peasy.

When are you thinking about getting your septum pierced? 

Let me know in the comments below. 


Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design