Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Eos Lip Balm Review.

Eos Lip Balm Review.


EOS Lip Balm Review.

Oh, my Cuties, I love this little rolli polli olli. These lip balms are colorless but they come in delicious flavors strawberry, blueberry acai, mint I believe. My collection is just getting started I'd say!

Smells amazing.

When I first opened this Cuties, I was greeted with the most amazing smell ever. This lip balm smells like something you just want to eat. Clearly, I wouldn’t suggest you do that Cuties. I’m not sure what would happen. It might be all natural but I can’t say it would taste as yummy as it smells. The smell is definitely a high point for me to reach for this over my other lip balms.

All natural.

This lip balm truly is all natural. I looked up the ingredients myself Cuties. There is only about 5 ingredients in this lip balm. It baffles me honestly, I’d expect to find at least one thing that doesn’t sound natural but nope, nothing. 

Easy to find.

These are literally everywhere. It’s a blessing and a curse. All different flavors, all different locations. Don’t get me wrong sometimes it’s so frustrating going from place to place if you want a specific flavor that’s sold out. Good news is I’m pretty sure you’ll find it somewhere close by. No shipping is a good reason to start the hunt my dear Cuties.

So moisturizing.

This lip balm is definitely really moisturizing. If you’re going to put this on before doing your makeup make sure it’s the first thing you do so the oils don’t break up whatever lip products you’re putting on. Other than that I think it’s such an amazing lip balm. It feels especially nice when you exfoliate your lips and put this on top. Heavenly.

Cute and effective.

Not only is this packaging cute and easy to travel with it really works. Now I understand how people could collect enough of these to fill a mason jar. Or need one in every bag, I get it now Cuties. These lip balms are easy to swear by. Super moisturizing and all natural. No color so it goes perfect under any lip products so long as you let it absorb into your lips!


 Which EOS flavor is your favorite? So far this blue one, blue acai I believe, is the top of the list for me.


Let me know in the comments.


Until next time Cuties(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design