Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Impressions: Tarte Maracuja oil.

Tarte Maracuja Oil.


                                    Tarte Maracuja Oil
Hey Cuties, when I saw this at Beautycon, I caved. I just had to try this oil. I never really tried any oils before but this was the perfect time to just go for it. It was on sale too, which was just even more of a sign in my book. After all I am a strong believer in “don’t knock it till you try it”.

 Lightly scented.


When I first tried this oil, the first thing I noticed was how light the smell was. It wasn’t strong, present but not annoying. No matter how much oil you might need the smell doesn’t build, which is a definite good thing in my book Cuties.


   Relaxing scent.

I didn’t really consider this, until after I first tried it but this smell is actually very therapeutic. It could help you fall asleep and stay asleep, it also helps with anxiety which comes in handy when the stress starts to get a little too much.  

    A little goes a long way.

With only a couple of drops of this oil Cuties I get so much moisture. No joke Cuties with about 3 drops I moisturized my whole face! It felt light and it absorbed pretty quickly which I love.

       A bit pricey.

I do find that this oil is quite pricey. I personally prefer the one from Tarte but I haven’t looked into any other ways to buy Maracuja oil. The price point I saw was about $46-$75. You need so little so I feel it’s worth the investment.  

Multitasking genius.

I love how many ways I could use this oil! Face, nails, or hair it all finds some benefit from this oil. Any particular dry areas? A few drops of this could change your world Cuties!

 What’s your favorite multitask or essential oil? I’ve been meaning to get more into oils!

Let me know in the comments below.


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design