Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New York, New York!

Hey Cuties, how have you been? I have missed you! I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm so sorry! I've been up and down and all over the place lately. My 19th birthday recently passed, and that makes one year of me in the wonderful, wonderfilled, New York City.

The city that never sleeps.

Now, when I first moved here, I was in complete awe of the city that I've been in love with since I was young. I couldn't believe that I was finally here. The beautiful, exciting city that never sleeps, the city that in my opinion is America's pride and joy. Manhattan was and still to this day is a dream come true, when I first got here, I couldn't stop looking up, all the tall buildings, the bright lights, the feel of just glamorous life style just buzzed through the city. I still believe that this city is alive, it breathes and it has a mood. It feels different every time I go to the city. Now a lot of people wonder what it's like to live in this city and honestly, I love it, I love living here with my amazing fiancé, and I just love the feel of this city. I've noticed a lot of things, tourist things, that I used to do that I used to.

Careful of your surroundings.

Like I used to look up at the city skyscrapers, and being in la la land just in complete awe. Now I'm still in amazement of the beauty and the feel of the city. Also, I found that, like in any city, you have to be very careful of your surroundings and people, New Yorkers are very stylish, but they can also be touchy, you have to be careful not to stare, haha. Keep your bags close to you and zippered up Cuties.

The city sings.

Also, living in Texas before the city, you find that it’s true that New York City never sleeps. It's definitely not the sleepy little town at night I was used to, constant back-round noise, the city herself. Cars at all times, zooming past each other, people out talking having fun, and cops etc.

Where dreams come true.

People come to New York City to see the bright lights and take it all in. The rush is too much for some people to stand living here but, me Cuties? I’m a strong believer in that this city helps you make your dreams come true. If you could make it here, you could make it anywhere.

How I love my city.

I still look up at the bright lights. I still take in the train sounds in the dead of night when I’m ready for bed. It just brings up this feeling of hope and ambition, like I could do anything I set my mind to. I have a feeling this isn’t going to be my last love letter to NYC. Not that I mind, after all, I can’t see myself living anywhere else.


Until next time Cuties(: 


1 comment:

  1. Im heading to NYC in march 2015 :) im looking forward to it! I would love to see more of the city in your posts along with great places to go which aren't too touristy before i go :D it would be great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design