Thursday, September 8, 2016

NYX Color Mascara Review.


NYX Color Mascara Review.



NYX Color Mascara Review

Hey Cuties, my cute little pink mascara. I've see a lot on Instagram with this little gem for your brows but I wanted to try it on my lashes. I can't say I'm bold enough to do colored brow Cuties. None the less I love being able to have pink lashes.

Not as noticeable as I would like.

While it is a color mascara and I just love that, I wish it was a little more in your face. The opaqueness is a bit lacking to completely cover your lashes in color. It needs help for another mascara to really make it shine. On a day to day, it's fun to pop on some pink mascara and have that color to just complete your look without looking too dramatic.

Thin formula.

As I said in my first impressions, this formula is buildable, it absolutely is. It is thin and almost watery in consistency. I get quite the arm workout trying to build up the color I'll tell you Cuties that much. A thicker formula might be a bit more tricky but a total hit if they could get it to not be super duper clumpy.

Super affordable.

This mascara retails at about $8. Which isn't bad at all, for what it brings to the table I absolutely love it and can't get enough. Mixing and matching colors on your upper and lower lash lines sounds like a complete treat. I want to get more of these colors for sure Cuties.

NYX Color Mascara

Easy to remove.

The good thing about this formula is that it comes off as a breeze with a makeup wipe. Once on your lashes it can smudge on your finger if you touch it but otherwise it stays pretty well. Nothing like your staple mascaras but the pigment is where the money is.

Color my lashes.

It does what I wanted. It made my lashes pink, took a little wiggling, quite literally, but it made my lashes pink. This mascara got me excited at the idea of being able to really get creative with my favorite mascaras and some color. If you're a one mascara type of girl, then color mascara isn't quite where you might want yet, but I'm hopeful Cuties.



Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design