Tuesday, June 16, 2015

First Impressions: MAC Simpsons Cutie-cles Nail Stickers

MAC Simpsons Cutie-cles Nail Stickers:


Hey Cuties, this week I tried nail stickers for the first time! I was so anxious and wondering if it was too good to be true! So far so good, even with it's little hiccups. Also the compliments are nice too, plus when I'm typing I find myself staring at my nails. Oppsie.

Real nail polish.

When I first broke these puppies open I was surprised for my nosey to be hit with the faint smell of nail polish. Which is a definite plus for me, because I had heard that a lot of these nail stickers/strips are mine of vinyl and all that stuff which just sounds strange to me. I guess I just feel more comfortable with the evil I know then the one I don't Cuties.  I think nail size is super important Cuties, because if you're like me and you have the dreaded baby nails these will actually be a plus when it comes to these nail stickers. I found when put a size on, if I was careful enough I could cover two of my nails with one nail sticker. The two for one special it definitely helps me justify spoiling myself with one of these. Plus, they look super super adorable. Obviously.
MAC Simpsons Cutie-cles Nail Stickers

So easy.

As nervous as I was Cuties after picking a size I followed the directions, and still I messed up a couple of strips. For instance, when folding it over the edge of my nail I accidentally folded the nail sticker on itself. Which was a definitely quite the scare, but luckily this thing doesn't just come with 10 even. So, steady and even hands Cuties, you'll know what I mean when you got it in your hands Cuties.

Long lasting.

Everyday since the day I put it on, I was wondering how long these would last Cuties,to the day I'm writing this first impressions, they still have mostly stayed put, and I applied them about a week ago after telling you Cuties about the 5:2 Makeup Diet. Although these do at this point have cracks and a little chips and my growth is definitely showing. Listen up Cuties, I have washed dishes, cleaned up after my doggies, and I wash my hands very often. These are still holding nice and strong.

How groovy!

Being that I never tried nail stickers/strips before I am so excited that these are reaching my expectations Cuties! They are cute, fun and easy. Especially if you're like me and have baby nails and shaky hands. They're simple and long lasting. Although they were a bit pricey, I've definitely found cute styles online and cheaper too Cuties! But what a wonderful first experience!
MAC Simpsons Cutie-cles Nail Stickers


Check out the review here.


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design